About Gayatri Pariwar
Gayatri Pariwar is a living model of a futuristic society, being guided by principles of human unity and equality. It's a modern adoption of the age
old wisdom of Vedic Rishis, who practiced and propagated the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (Entire world is a family).
Founded by saint, reformer, writer, philosopher, spiritual guide and visionary Yug Rishi Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharya,
this mission has emerged as a mass movement for Transformation of Era.
Gayatri Pariwar - Mission and Vision
Gayatri Pariwar, Edmonton is inspired by All World Gayatri Pariwar (AWGP), which is a world-wide family of people who follow the principles of Gayatri,
The symbol of righteous knowledge, pure intelligence & selfless service.
AWGP is a large organization devoted to thought transformation movement,
dissemination of scientific spirituality, and social and cultural reformation and elevation of the whole world with collective participation of awakened souls.
- Vision : Heaven on Earth.
- Mission : Awakening Divinity in Human Being.
- Ethics : Global Family (Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam) & Oneness (Atmavat Sarv Bhuteshu)
- Values : Transform Ourselves the World will Transforms, Reform Ourselves the World will Reform (Hum Badlenge Yug Badlega, Hum Sudhrenge Yug Sudhrega)
Gayatri Pariwar, Edmonton performs regularly the following rituals for its followers:
- More than 4000 centers all over India and Abroad
- A following in access of 100 million
- Nearly 20 million persons initiated into spiritual practices
- Restoration of rights of women and other under privileged groups of the society
- Foundation of Dev Sanskriti Vishwa Vidyalaya (University based on scientific spirituality).
- Gayatri Hawan
- Gayatri Deep Yagya
- Grih Pravesh
- Punsavan Sanskar
- Vidya Arambh
- Satyanarain Katha
- Any other Hindu rituals on demand